I am currently spending my Sunday afternoon meal prepping and planning out my workouts for the week. This is the last week of school, so I know it is going to be hectic. I am doing my best to plan everything out in advance, so my health is not thrown to the side. I would be lying if I said I was not nervous about starting the challenge during the last week of school. It is going to be a mental challenge for me to overcome, but I know I can do it.
I have got some quality workouts in the past few days, but my diet has not been great. I am excited to start the day tomorrow with a new challenge and new goals.
My goals during the challenge:
- To drop 10 pounds
- To eliminate stomach bloat and slim down
- To cut breads/processed sugars out of my diet
- Finally fit into my wedding dress!
Meal Prep Plans for the week:
- Sunday: Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Wraps
- Monday: Chicken Quesadilla
- Tuesday: Chicken Fajita Bowls
- Wednesday: Sausage n’ Veggies
- Thursday: Chicken & Asparagus Lemon Stirfry
I will be posting my recipes for the meals as the week progresses!